VICE Media: translation and subtitling on footage
For VICE Media I translated and subtitled (French to English /English to French / French on French / English on English) a series of documentaries released with Common Good TV, including
- "What It's Like Treating Depression and Anxiety Through Therapeutic Photography",
- "Behind the Scenes at a Visual Art Show Featuring Deaf Artists",
- "Meet the Artist Keeping Traditional Knowledge Alive Through Urban Moosehide Tanning",
- "This Toronto Photographer's App is remapping Accessibility Around the World",
- "Meet the Haligonian Empowering At-Risk Youth in Dartmouth",
- "Inspiring Youth to Actually Give a Crap About the Democratic Process"
- "Exploring Toronto's South Asian Diaspora with Hatecopy"
- "Viewing Pleasure: An Itimate Look into VR Camming"